How to find the right realtor in Pearland

 Texas Residents,


If you're looking for a realtor, here I am! ELIZABETH CENCINI.  Just awarded today as a Gold Star Realtor!✨️💐


If you are looking in Pearland Texas, you've come to the right place!


There are many factors to consider when choosing a realtor to help you sell your home. Here are a few tips to help you find the best realtor for you:


1. Ask your friends and family for referrals.


If you know anyone who has recently sold a home, ask them for a referral to a good realtor. They'll likely have a few names to recommend. NEW TO TOWN? CHECK OUT MY GOOGLE REVIEWS! Selling Results Not Promises Elizabeth Cencini, Houston Top Realty

(832) 671-3826 https://g.co/kgs/Cqym48


2. Research local realtors.


There are many websites that allow you to research local realtors, such as Realtor.com and Zillow.com. You can read reviews from past clients and see what kind of experience they had working with that realtor. Many of those realtors do pay to have advertising on there so if you feel it 🤔 would be better to see if they have sold in your neighbor, just ask!


3. Meet with several realtors.


Once you've narrowed down your list of potential realtors, be sure to meet with them in person. This will give you a chance to ask questions and get a feel for whether or not they would be a good fit for you. I have 8 years experience in the industry winning awards each year and I cater to my clients needs.


4. Trust your gut.


Ultimately, you'll need to trust your gut when choosing a realtor. If you don't feel comfortable with a realtor, or if they don't seem to be a good fit for you, it's best to move on and find someone else.

And I can not tell you how important this one really is!


If you're looking for a realtor in Pearland Texas, I'd be happy to help! I'm a licensed realtor and I have years of experience helping people sell their homes. Contact me today to schedule a consultation. I look forward to hearing from you! Don't forget to check out my google reviews!🙌🏡


Elizabeth Cencini 

Houston Top Realty



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How in the world did Pearland Shadow Creek Ranch get so big!